Jan 14 2021
January 14, 2021
“My father had this shop, when people’s teapots, portable fireplaces were broken, he would fix them. This is after people started using gas for fire because they used to use logs and coal before. I was always going to the shop with my father, after a while I started to do this job full-time and I’m still doing it. My job is very risky because I have to work with smoke or use chemicals or acid, so I have to be very careful. People have moved on to newer devices such as teapots that work with gas or electric teapots, and that’s affected my job negatively, but I’m still thankful to God. I appreciate the fact that I can make a living for my family and myself”.